You want Mexico City Museums? The Mexican capital is home to more than any other city in the hemisphere. Let's get started:
- Art Museums - Some of the most important in the world.
- History Museums - Ancient history straight through the 20th century
- House Museums - Frida Kahlo is just the beginning.
- INAH - Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology & History runs some of the most important sites in the city.
- INBAL - How about the National Fine Arts Institute?
- Military Museums - The military operates some of the most informative
- Museum Night - All the most important museums stay open late, one night a month.
- Other Museums - From the quirky to the obscure.
- Science & Technology Museums - Increasingly important now matter what field you're interested.
- UNAM Museums - the Museums of the National Autonomous University of Mexico