2021 Day of the Dead
Specials & Promotions
The Government of Mexico City announced on Thursday, October 28, the following list of promotions and discounts available during the long Day of the Dead Weekend.
Establishments affiliated with CANIRAC, ANTAD, CEEG, the Mexico City Hotel Association, and SUPERISSSTE among others, are joining the initiative by decorating their facilities with white decorations and will offer promotions/discounts/courtesies during the weekend to people who use the #GraciasPorHacerloPosible hashtag and upload a photo on their social networks.
• 50 free tickets at the Sergio Magaña and at the Benito Juárez theaters.
• 50% discount on shows throughout the weekend at the same theaters.
• Other participating private theaters are offering 30% discounts.
• Cinépolis/Cinemex movie theaters are offering combos of 2 tickets, 2 soft drinks & popcorn at a special price.
• 30% off weekend tickets to the Immersive Frida screening at the Frontón México
• 15 % discounts on the Immersive Van Gogh screening at the Monumento a la Madre.
• 50% discounts on TURIBUS and CAPITALBUS
• 25% discount on TRANVÍA, the touring trolleybus service.
• 20% discount for viewing platform access at the Torre Latinoamerican.
• Kataplum theme park admissions, 2×1 admissions (Parque las Antenas)
• Granja las Américas amusement park, 2 for 1 admissions.
• Discounts in more than 100 Mexico City restaurants.
• Discounts at Mexico City 4- and 5-star hotels on lodging and meals.
• 50% off facemasks and antibacterial towelettes at OXXO stores.
• 25% off at Kidzania stores, citywide.
• One free beer with any purchase at Modelorama stores.
• 5% discount at SUPERISSSTE grocery stores.
It’s just part of what makes the Day of the Dead Weekend so special in Mexico City.