You want Mexico City Museums? The Mexican capital is home to more than any other city in the hemisphere. Let's get started:
- Art Museums - Some of the most important in the world.
- History Museums - Ancient history straight through the 20th century
- House Museums - Frida Kahlo is just the beginning.
- INAH - Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology & History runs some of the most important sites in the city.
- INBAL - How about important sites recognized by the National Fine Arts Institute?
- Military Museums - The military operates some of the most informative
- Museum Night - All the most important museums stay open late, one night a month.
- Other Museums - From the quirky to the obscure.
- Science & Technology Museums - Increasingly important now matter what field you're interested.
- UNAM Museums - the Museums of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
If you're in Mexico City already, this is the most complete guide on the internet. If you're planning to come, here's where you get started.