It is a building planned by the Compañía Bancaria de Obras y Bienes Raíces in 1907. It has a French and art déco style, which was very popular during the administration of President Porfirio Díaz. Between 1909 and 1911 it was the Cinematograph Film Club; its owner was Jorge Mayor and films were presented like the reportage Conferencias de Paz a orillas del Río Bravo (Peace Conferences on the banks of the Río Bravo). On the ground floor there are premises for shops and on the upper four floors there are offices.
5 de Mayo #32, Col. Centro.