It was built in 1623 by order of the Dominican nuns of Oaxaca and it was originally the convent of Santa Catalina de Siena. With the issuance of the Reform Laws, the building became a military barracks. In 1908 the headquarters of the School of Jurisprudence was established here and it was inaugurated by President Porfirio Diaz. In 1948 the buildings administered by the National Autonomous University of Mexico were added. It is currently the Division of Continuing Education.
Phone: +52 (55) 5491 1112
San Ildefonso #28, Col. Centro.