It is an architectural work by Leonardo Noriega Estávoli in collaboration with the engineer Juan Valero Capetillo. It was founded in 1949 and is considered a monumental work due to its symbolic elements. The façade is decorated with reliefs of the first seven Augustinians who arrived in the Americas, then there is a series of arches that lead to the belfry and choir, topped with a steeple in which voids are observed for the bells, and two towers with one body finished in large stone crosses.
Phone: +52 (55) 5250 5373
Horacio #921, Col. Polanco.