It was built in 1943. It does not have a definite architectural style, but rather it is eclectic.
It is a parish church of the Dominican friars whose patron is Santa Rosa de Lima, the first saint native to America. She was born in Spain but performed her miracles in Peru. She was canonized in 1671 by Pope Clement X. Inside are pictures of Santo Domingo de Guzmán, San Francisco de Assisi, Pope Pius V, Divine Providence and Santa Rosa de Lima. The Lord of Wonders is venerated in the chapel.