The Methodist Christian Church arrived in Mexico from the South of the United Estates in 1873. This temple is located on Gante Street, and was their first property in the country. The building was one of the largest convents in the American continent. It featured a cemetery, store, orchard, gardens, storage rooms, kitchens, a dining room for 500 people, 300 cells, seven luxurious chapels and the main church. The land was fractioned and only the neo-Gothic church survived.
Phone: +52 (55) 5518 2808
Gante #5, Col. Centro.